Pre-sale from 12pm on 30th November.
To celebrate our 21st birthday and the fact that we’ve (almost) made it through one of the maddest years on record, we decided to pull out all the stops for you on this landmark issue.
- Gary Warnett’s expert Lava Dome knowledge
- Ray Tonkel talking about the early days at Blue Ribbon aka Nike
- adidas designer Chris Law and Oi Polloi’s Nigel Lawson enthusing about the beloved three stripes.
- A look around Vancouver and all their best clothes shops
- An angle from the big apple as we drop in on the Battenwear crew at their utterly brilliant Bivouac store.
- An interview with Morrissey cover band Mexrrissey
- A look behind the scenes at Portuguese Flannel
- A selection of Scandinavian style products to help you hibernate this winter.
- Serious trainspotting vibes thanks to a new book that celebrates the beauty of British Rail design
- Interview with Mr Nigel Cabourn.
- Characteristic hikerdelic happenings involving a couple in a bedroom wearing hats and socks.
- An insight into the world of illustrator Ben Lamb and a sneak peek at his new project for us.
- A very well dressed urban explorer risking life, limb and his expensive jackets just for your viewing pleasure.
- PLUS a FREE 32 page Saucony Vintage Running Magazine lovingly and faithfully put together by our good selves.
Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
The content for all versions of Issue 21 is the same, but the covers differ. To be clear, you're ordering the cover pictured here.